Welcome!

Hey guys, I have a new site! I have a PSN and Gamertag so add me if u wish.

PSN - Gdawg26
Gamertag - Omgurface

About Ven...

Yeah most of you know that CNA is redoing Ven because it wasn't his best work...but anyways the video is done just gotta make Ven and record the mugen footage plus I went really cinematic on this video so expect big things! (no homo) Anyways a new thing on my videos will be the presentation. I know you guys just click the sendspace link but I still enjoy making the videos almost as much as the characters. Leading up to the mugen character itself is suspenseful to the max and I love that stuff. Anyways what I'm basically saying is that....Ven will be the predasesor to the presentation of my videos, including a new intro of Xatoku productions, a videocopiloted version of CodeNameArtist, and a more advanced character intro. Nuff said, Im going to bed peace. Xatoku

0 comments: